do not be captivated by anyone or anything
Monday, July 11, 2005
Sunday yesterday. Rest day. I droved all the way from Ampang to The Curve in Mutiara Damansara just to catch the family-oriented MBF Cards Dash for Cash with MixFM event. I wanted to take some shots of my favourite radio DJs from MixFM, the famous on-air pairing of Richard and Shazmin. While I do admit I need to get a life, this was a great opportunity to check out the personalities of the two voices that I listen to every morning.


Carpark floor is high-tech material and very well litted too


Directory board with curvaceous silhouette


Kids playing 1


Kids playing 2


Kids playing 3


Kids playing 4

Yup, family event all right. Should be with girlfriend. Once I have one of course.


Restoran Marche... need to try it one day


Cow at Restoran Marche


Flea market at The Curve


Cool t-shirts with hot cars emblazoned on them


Arched walkway at The Curve


Richard and Shazmin from MixFM

My goodness, my vision of R and S was totally way out. R should be fatter and S should be otherwise.

Kids were everywhere and they still do this... tsk tsk tsk.


Couples game... ladies doing the thing with their partner


Hubby almost cannot tahan already


MBF Cards Dash for Cash with MixFM promotional event


Richard and Shazmin posing with a few toddlers

While the family atmosphere is certainly heart-warming, I can't help feeling very alone. So hoped over to Ikano Power Center and checked out the Barang-Barang store.
posted by Ericos
Comments

Perception in life is not defined by a long and continuous journey but rather a series of momentous singular events that shapes an individual's unique character. Each event gives rise to new perspectives, new fears, new strengths and even new ideals. By contemplating on the meaning of these events, I seek to expand my mind's vistas and thus becoming a better me.
about Me

Name: Ericos
Email: ericosta78@gmail.com
Location: Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
news Feeds
global Interests
grey Matter
Why GREY? Why use grey for my blog's colour theme? I had wanted silver but it's kinda hard to get that on our monitor screens don't you think... :-) Anyway being grey is COOL. Neither black nor white but somewhere in between. Reflects my view of life perfectly and totally. There are no absolute rights or absolute wrongs, in other words, no absolute truths. Our perceptions are based on conditions and our actions are based on circumstances. But our life is not all that greeeeeeeeeeey right? Yup, that's right and this is where my photos, occasionally, will add the necessary dashes of colour to my blog. Just as how dull routines at work makes chance meetings with friends so cherishable, the greyishness of my design makes my photos so much more livelier.
hot Reviews

Project Petaling Street
Get Firefox!
Copyright (C) Eric Chua, circa 2005