do not be captivated by anyone or anything
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Watched Fantastic Four on Saturday.

Fantastic rubberman, Dr. Reed Richards' acute inability to decide on his love for Susan Storm, stunning miss invisible, intrigued me. His brilliance is also his failure. Everything he sees is accounted for by variables that must be factored and weighed before any action is forthcoming from him. Variables in equations allow us to predict a future outcome for a scenario. With sufficient variables and subsequent number crunching, we assume that we will be able to make better judgements. But love is not quantifiable. Chaos reigns and love is the ultimate manifestation of how unpredictable our universe really is - it's beyond comprehension, beyond control. Good thing Reed realizes it in the end, by embracing his true love for Susan.

What happens next? Well, Reed should just let God do his job.

Labels:

posted by Ericos
Comments
Anonymous Anonymous Hi Ericos,

Thanks for dropping by at my blog. Well, you have a great blog here too. Simple but nice. :)

Well, Fantastic Four.. I have yet to catch it. Is it a nice movie?

Cheers!!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 11:47:00 AM
 
Blogger Ericos Oh Kyels, thanks for dropping by.

Don't expect much out of the F4 movie though. Typical comic-movie fanfare. Just enjoy the pyros and you will be fine.

:-)
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 5:24:00 PM
 
Anonymous Anonymous Well, I've heard from some movie critics, my friends. Lols. They said it's not really good and not to expect much from it. Lols.

Ur welcome. Well, do you have MSN. Maybe I could add you in my list if you don't mind. :)

Cheers.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 5:53:00 PM
 
Blogger Ericos Er, I have not been a very good netizen all this while.

In fact, I have neither MSN Messenger nor Yahoo Messenger accounts. Bad huh.

So I will do the install and sign up and guess you will just be my first MSN friend I know... hahaha.

Will be on your site soon... :-)
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:57:00 PM
 
Anonymous Anonymous I am sure that you're a netizen right now since you've installed MSN and created an account for yourself. Thanks for adding me up and I will talk to you soon.

Cheers!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:36:00 PM
 

Perception in life is not defined by a long and continuous journey but rather a series of momentous singular events that shapes an individual's unique character. Each event gives rise to new perspectives, new fears, new strengths and even new ideals. By contemplating on the meaning of these events, I seek to expand my mind's vistas and thus becoming a better me.
about Me

Name: Ericos
Email: ericosta78@gmail.com
Location: Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
news Feeds
global Interests
grey Matter
Why GREY? Why use grey for my blog's colour theme? I had wanted silver but it's kinda hard to get that on our monitor screens don't you think... :-) Anyway being grey is COOL. Neither black nor white but somewhere in between. Reflects my view of life perfectly and totally. There are no absolute rights or absolute wrongs, in other words, no absolute truths. Our perceptions are based on conditions and our actions are based on circumstances. But our life is not all that greeeeeeeeeeey right? Yup, that's right and this is where my photos, occasionally, will add the necessary dashes of colour to my blog. Just as how dull routines at work makes chance meetings with friends so cherishable, the greyishness of my design makes my photos so much more livelier.
hot Reviews

Project Petaling Street
Get Firefox!
Copyright (C) Eric Chua, circa 2005